Thursday 12 May 2011

The penny has droppped!

I've really struggled this year to work out what it actually is that I want to do after my degree and I have seemed to have spent the best part of the second year in a panic about it. However after attempting many different ways of working and trying to do things that I thought uni wanted and not do things I wanted to do, I have managed to work it out.
I want to concentrate more on the community arts side of things, in particular putting on workshops at festivals and events, and also doing some voluntary work with some local community groups.
I will mainly be working within the medium of craft but would also still like to improve my film and photography skills as i will use these as a way of documenting what it is i do.
Now I know what it is i want to do I can get on with doing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment