Thursday 28 October 2010

Animation

For this Comm Tech module i'm going to focus on animation.
I will do this by researching the history of animation, the different types and techniques, how it works and the future of animation.
I will also look at animations which interest me, make contact with some animators, visit exhibitions and festivals and read some books on animation.
I also need to research the technology, equipment and software i will be likely to use during this project and set about trying to learn how to use these. I will do this by attending relevent workshops, reading books, watching tutorials and by speaking to other people who are skilled in this area to gain tips and advice.
After this i will try out a few different animation techniques and ideas to try and create something simple but effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment